- Evening and Saturday hours are available.
- No waiting time or at most a few minutes once you've arrived for any appointment.
- I treat one patient at a time. People never feel rushed. They have ample time for discussion of treatment, progress and questions.
- Very gentle technique. People look forward to treatments which can be profoundly relaxing.
- Sonos Sound System with Tidal Music Streaming for deep relaxation during treatment
- Now using a Biomat and Biomat Pillow with all treatments to deliver Far Infrared Heating Waves with Negative Ions that increase healing, relaxation and rejuvenation. See www.Biomat.com for more information if desired
- Health Savings Account and Flex Spending Account Debit Cards (HSA and FSA Cards) are accepted as well as all major Credit and Debit Cards
- Phone Consultation at no charge.
- Professional Receipts given at time of service for submission to Health Savings Accounts or Flex Spending Accounts, for tax purposes or for possible insurance reimbursement.
- Gift Certificates are available.
- Discounted Parking available at Patriot Parking nearby
About Rittenhouse Acupuncture
Christopher Hudson is a National Board Certified Acupuncturist from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. He has over 22 years in practice and is an Experienced Practitioner.
What You Can Expect
Results can often be seen with one treatment but three or more treatments are advised to determine the effectiveness. Any changes within 1 to 3 days after a treatment can be directly attributed to Acupuncture provided there have been no other types of treatment.
“Improvement Beyond Expectation”
by EIS722 at Citysearch
I cannot recommend Christopher Hudson enough. I first visited him seeking relief from chronic back, neck and shoulder pain after physical therapy and medication had offered limited results. While I was optimistic, I was not prepared for the significant improvement I saw in all aspects of my health after just a few treatments.
While it was my intolerable back/neck pain that motivated me to seek Christopher's help, I suffer from a variety of chronic conditions, including migraines, irritable bowel syndrome, narcolepsy, overactive bladder, interstitial cystitis, ADHD, allergies, asthma, and anxiety.